Friday, July 8, 2011

Sarmi Karati hot sexy thigs milky clevage navel show hot pics

Sarmi Karati hot sexy thigs milky clevage navel show hot pics

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Well, let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am Sarmi Karati, I was born in a little historical town in West Bengal, India called Murshidabad (get to know about my little home town click on Murshidabad). I have just graduated from Bellevue University of Nebrska (Nebraska, USA) on 2006 with major in Computer Science. Currently, I work as a Software Engineer. Modeling and acting is my passion. Professionally I have started my modeling and acting from 2004. I was 7 months old (Annyaprashan).Me and my younger sister (I was 3 years old). Although I had my acting experience before. Because when I was at kindergarten, junior high and high school I used to do acting regularly. I can remember my first play was 'Gandha Bichar'- written by Oscar winner Satyajit Ray's father, very famous writer Sukumar Ray. I played the role as a king. That time I was only 7 years old. My hobbies include computer, story writing, drawing, cooking and going to the gym. My entire family is naturally artistic,... so we are indeed blessed. I have been very fortunate in my life, and I have learned to have myself by first loving god. And I thank him everyday for the wonderful gifts and opportunities he has bestowed upon me. Me and my sister with my mom at Darjeeling, India (I was 5 years old). One winter evening. Me and my sister (I was 7 years old). I am also very grateful for the very good friends, family that I have in my life and because of them or because of their constant inspiration I am able to continue growing as a person. (source: via mail)